If you like this project, and you would like to contribute to its development, here is what you can do:
- Translate this website into your native language. We have a user-friendly interface for quick translating of site content to any language.
- Edit and elaborate information that is already on WikiArt.org. By registering on this site, you can go to the page of your favorite artist — and correct any inaccuracies in the data, fill possible gaps in describing the works, add missing pictures, replace low quality images, and try to find names of not identified paintings.
- Report an error or low quality image. If you notice inaccurate information, grammatical errors, extraneous characters in the image, or any other problem, you can report it to our editors.
- If you do not have free time, but you still want to contribute, you may donate for the development of the project a little bit of your money.
- If you have comments on the site or interesting ideas how to make it even better and more interesting — you can share them with us. We welcome constructive criticism and creative approach.
- And, finally, you can tell your friends and acquaintances about this site — via twitter, google and facebook — and perhaps they will also want to bring something to this project. More people, greater results!
You can contact us by e-mail and we'll gladly give you more detailed explanation of how to contribute to WikiArt.org